Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment and Royal dropping in rating

Sail Date: December 19, 2014

I cruise allot because I live near Port Canaveral, I have been on both Royal and Carnival reciently and I must tell you I was disappointed with Enchantment this time around. The dinning room service at dinner was excellent. Food was just OK.  The breakfast service on the other hand was not. The staff acted as if they were doing you a favor, the last morning it was like they couldn't get you off fast enough, The cabin stewart was not up to par either this is a first for me, I called and waited over three hours for ice, he forgot to put paper products twice in the bathroom and I had to call. The food is not up to the standard of carnival. Carnival has come a long wayI will go back to carnival

Its an old ship and I get it for the price one has to accept some things
was not impressed with the food on this ship
The only staff member I thought was exceptional was my waiter and his assistant, the rest were not up to the normal level of excellant
This was very good on the ship I was very impressed with this
Destinations and Excursions Been many times to these destinations
My cabin stewart was not all that great
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
They have improved this since last year

This ship is small so easy to get around. They have a private Island so this makes it nice. The adult area of this ship is nice. The spa is very small and does not have steam room etc. The food quality has dropped, and the morning breakfast service also has dropped in quality. I was not impressed.