Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruisers!

Sail Date: December 15, 2014

My husband and I took our 6 semi-adult grandchildren(ages 13-21) on the 4 night Bahama cruise.  The kids were thrilled since it was the first cruise for all but one of them. Although they were excited and thought everything was wonderful, we didn't feel that this trip was one that measured up to Royal Caribbean's standards.  We were disappointed with the dinner menus, since we have always had superb choices and  been served surf and turf at least one evening.  It seemed that things were changed somewhat each evening, but nearly the same thing was offered except in different order on the menu.

Also, the bungy jump was a great disappointment since all you could do was jump up and down.  Certainly, this is was not a well thought out activity to accommodate older children who like to do flips and a few tricks.

Our stateroom was adequate, not as clean as I thought it should be, but this may be do to the fact that the rooms do need some updating.

The evening shows and dance parties were fun and exciting and we all had a grand time dancing and laughing. I'm sure our grandkids will not forget the grand time we had and would tell you they were not disappointed...so on that note I'd have to say...neither were we!

Needs updated

The swimming was to cold...no one even used the pool. The hot tub was barely warm. Need more choices for dinner menus. Better daytime activities for older teenaagers.