What went wrong

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

The cruise itself was fine but I would never book through again. They messed up my reservation from the beginning and I did not receive any of the onboard ship credits I was promised which amounted to $50.  The agent in charge of booking the cruise did not return my phone calls and she appeared to be unable to do her job. The customer service on the ship tried to resolve the matter with and was but on hold for 45 minutes till we finally gave up. Sorry I had this experience but from now on I will only book directly with Royal Caribbean.

The food was good and the service was excellent