Sixteith Anniversary Cruise Aug 4-8,2014 Enchantment oo the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 04, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

The cruise met our expectations except on two issues.1)I never received the onboard credit of $75.00 that your representative(Amanda) said she credited to my account at the time I booked the cruise.

2)Our daughters added a surprise "Classic Romance Package" to the cruise to help us celebrate our 60 th Anniversary.A small card from Royal Caribbean was left in the room with best wishes from the kids.At no time were we apprised of what the C R Package consisted of.Only by calling family from the ship before it sailed did we learn of the contents of the package.Thereafter we had to search out the framed portrait item,and never received our Breakfast In Bed on our Anniversary date.We are Diamond Members of Royal Caribbean and have also complained to them in a after cruise survey.

Also,the ATM Machines stopped working soon after leaving port.I was told they were broke and needed maintenance.They mysteriously started working as we sailed back toward Port Canaveral.I have my suspect as to why!!

RC did not communicate and inform .

Cabin attendant did an excellent job.

Love the Diamond Member Lounge and the Service.The Cappuccino Machine was out of order.The ship is clean and well maintained.The crew is very helpful.

Visit "Grills" restaurant at the port
Nassau appeared cleaner and better maintained since our last visit.