Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great short trip

Sail Date: August 04, 2014

I liked the trip due to fact that it started on Monday and finished on Friday.  Food and service was great!  I've been on several cruise lines but will make my future cruise choices with Royal Caribbean.  I would not recommend the soft drink card though.. at $20/day was too pricy.  We elected to do our own site seeing on Nassau as we had been on the excursions before.

Ship was kept extremely clean. No issues.
Food in main dining was very good. We didn't eat at Chops which would have been $30/person more but found that we could have gotten similar items in main dining for additional price.
Normally, the shows are ok. The comedian was very funny and shows were above average.
The cruise line had plenty of activities. Nice to see the 1st run movies on ship now.
Nassau is a typical tourist place. Would like to see other islands included in future.