Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Interesting cruise

Sail Date: August 04, 2014

I have been on several cruises with few cruise ships, and my experiences on Royal was the least memorable.
For starters, there were no facilities for ironing or washing. .a bit unusual
Secondly, the bathroom size was a bit surprising, especially since I was booked into a balcony. .shudder to imagine what other accommodations were like.
Thirdly, their choice of beverage for customers who declined the soda package was bismal...it was as if we were being "penalized" for not subscribing...Watered down lemonade and some semblance of ice tea???????
I was very disappointed to say the least, especially since this was a family trip as my daughters are both headed off to College.
I will continue to patronize Disney and Carnival. B
The best part of my cruise were the lovely family we shared our dinners with as they were simply fantastic.
Oh..the crew were incredible, given ear limited resources. .God bless.
staff was awesome. .friendly
Not a true reflection. .bathroom was surprisingly tiny...and actual jokes were made by the comedian on board.

The entertainment crew was ok...kudos to Marc and team.