Royal Caribbean Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 12, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

My Royal Caribbean Cruise visit was a great experience with amazing service, ecspecially from our waitress Monica.  The entire staff was friendly and always of service.  I disliked that how the mini bar was seperate from the Coke cup, making the canned coke product looks as if they were part of the package.  I felt the gratuity system was fair and among other things the trip was fantastic.

The buffet food could have been of higher quality, dinner dining food was excellent

I liked the entertainment activities

Basketball hoop would have been a nice addition

Didn't use them

Very cordial and helpful

Sleep in! the ship docks until reasonable times.
Use the room service, it is complementary until after midnight!

lots to do, wish we came a day sooner!
Beautiful island, wish the weather had been nicer.
Wish beaches had been available, The islanders when you got off the boat were somewhat obnoxious and sketchy, I did not always feel safe when I was in this port.