Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Royal Caribbean Review

Sail Date: May 12, 2014

My Royal Caribbean Cruise visit was a great experience with amazing service, ecspecially from our waitress Monica.  The entire staff was friendly and always of service.  I disliked that how the mini bar was seperate from the Coke cup, making the canned coke product looks as if they were part of the package.  I felt the gratuity system was fair and among other things the trip was fantastic.

The buffet food could have been of higher quality, dinner dining food was excellent
Very cordial and helpful
Basketball hoop would have been a nice addition
Didn't use them
I liked the entertainment activities
There could have been a wider range of excursions for better prices
Port Canaveral, Florida
lots to do, wish we came a day sooner!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Beautiful island, wish the weather had been nicer.
Wish beaches had been available, The islanders when you got off the boat were somewhat obnoxious and sketchy, I did not always feel safe when I was in this port.

Sleep in! the ship docks until reasonable times.
Use the room service, it is complementary until after midnight!