trip to Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Helpful Vote: 1

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 12, 2014

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

The trip was a short get away.  The food was very good and the service was excellant.  Our visit was marred by the fact that my husband sprained his ankle while we were on shore in Nassau which put a damper on the remainder of the trip.  We did, however, get to experience a visit to the ship's infirmary.  The staff there was great.  He was seen promptly and after determining that there was no break he was given an ankle brace.  Problems continued with his walking so the next day I asked for and got a wheelchair for him.  This made it much easier.  I didn't have to worry about him falling.  The staff was great and we enjoyed ourselves.  Our cabin location was perfect.  Right near the elevator that went right up to the dining room. All is all it was a good trip. We've already got 2 other RC cruises planned for this year.

Ship Experiences

we didn't attend any shows nor did we participate in any activites. This was a cruise to just relax.

The configuration of the cabin wasn't good. The TV was right above the love seat so that if you wanted to watch it you had to crane your neck. Also, I thought the choices of TV channels wasn't good. Altho we usually don't spend much time in the cabin this was an exception because of my husband's injury. We've been on a lot of cruises (16) & have never had such poor choices for TV

We enjoyed going to the Park Café. Food choices were good, much less crowded than the buffet. It was in a quiet corner and a good place to sit, read & enjoy that second cup of coffee. Would definitely go to it again on another cruise and recommended to our table mates.