Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Oh My God, we needed this trip badly!

Sail Date: April 11, 2014

Room Type: Suite

My husand and I had a wonderful time.  We did not realize how exhausted and overwhelmed with winter blues were were.  We ate, slept, laughed, ate,  slept, laughed, and did it over and over until that last morning. I even exercised daily.  I am planning to do the same thing next year, same time, same location, same fun.

Thanks SO MUCH!

HK

8048 staff was superb.
Dining Room and Windjammer Staff superb. Hard workers.
Children's Programs N/A

Exercise early, visit the cafe, sit around the pool and breathe in fresh air to start your day. It is now 10:00 a.m. and you have the rest of the day and ship to enjoy. What a life.