Oh My God, we needed this trip badly!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 11, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

My husand and I had a wonderful time.  We did not realize how exhausted and overwhelmed with winter blues were were.  We ate, slept, laughed, ate,  slept, laughed, and did it over and over until that last morning. I even exercised daily.  I am planning to do the same thing next year, same time, same location, same fun.

Thanks SO MUCH!

HK

N/A

Dining Room and Windjammer Staff superb. Hard workers.

8048 staff was superb.

Exercise early, visit the cafe, sit around the pool and breathe in fresh air to start your day. It is now 10:00 a.m. and you have the rest of the day and ship to enjoy. What a life.