Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a very good birthday cruise

Sail Date: March 21, 2014

This cruise was my 50th birthday cruise with me ,my 17 yr old son and my husband.From the minute we stepped on board we were impressed with the decor and ambiance we encountered. We made to the 9th fl,which was the lido deck and everyone was pleasantly enjoying the live Caribbean band and the buffet lunch set out for the cruisers.The food was very good. It was presented nicely and there was plenty varieties to go around. We ate and looked around the ship for awhile and then set out to go to our stateroom which was ready for us when we got there.Our room was clean and cozy and most of all we had a floor to ceiling window with a wow view of the ocean when sailing.I was very relaxed on this trip I don't think I could have asked for anything more on this cruise.I ate at the dinning room every night and found the meal very tasty each night.Our waiters knew us by name even when passing us in public places.This trip was well worth it and I will recommend it to anyone looking to go away for a quick weekend getaway to the Bahamas.Wasn't a brand new ship but the service was top class.I will definitely do this again.

Try to make it to the dining room it will be worth iy