Royal Caribbean cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 21, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Number: GTY

We had a nice time on your cruise. I found it upscale to "Carnival" but not to "MSC". Our complaints are minimal. It would have been nice to know we needed cash on your island and that the local stores in Nassau closed early. I was surprised that the punch on our snorkelling excursion was not complimentry. That was very unusual as again I did not take cash. Usually postcards of the ship and pens are supplied in the rooms; no big deal but finding a pen on the last evening was.

On booking the trip we found that the staff were very congenial except for one but they did not know specifics re children having passports and were told we needed a notarized letter from their Mother, but didn't. We scoured your info on the computer and found it or the staff need to be updated.We found the entertainment mediocre and were surprised there were no showers by the pools.

I'm sorry if I sound too negative; but, having cruised before it is hard not to compare. We did have fun and the weather was great!

Children really need to be on first dining.

Rough environment locally