Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Food 👎👎

Sail Date: March 17, 2014

First time cruiser. My room was nice & the view from my room was beautiful. The bed was hard & my husband had to keep pushing the mattresses together. I was told that food was good but it was horrible, besides Chops Grille which was $30 per person but it's worth it. If I had known how bad the other food in the Windjammer & My Fair Lady was going to be, I would have made reservations prior to my cruise for the entire cruise. We didn't get to see Coco Cay because of bad winds & waves. Nassau was ok if you don't mind the mile long walk to the beach. Since we were in Nassau for a day & a half we only left the ship for about three hours & just enjoyed the ship & our room. Minus the food. We plan on giving them one more try maybe on higher class ship.

Cruise Photos

Chops Grille was awesome & the waiter was super nice
Loved my room
Everyone was really nice
Destinations and Excursions We didn't go to Coco Cay because of bad winds & waves. 😕
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Didn't get to see it
We was there for a day & half. I was ready to just be at sea.

Bring snacks & go to Chops Grille