Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

The ship was nice, well kept, clean, and the staff were lovely. The sit down dinner food was the best in my opinion. While the buffet was convenient, it was always packed and the flow of human traffic was not well organized. The pool deck is very slippery and I would like to think there is an important reason why the cruise line doesn't fix that by replacing it with sea-dek or something like it so it is non-slip. There are caution signs everywhere that the deck is slippery when wet and I had the misfortune of watching a running boy slip and crack his head open, resulting in a lot of blood and four stitches.

Pros: The staff

Cons: The confinement

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Sit down dinner food was great, other food was average. I did not try any specialty restaurants like Chops.
Most amazing people who were never rude, always happy and very helpful. You could tell they love what they do.