We were Enchanted

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Our enchanted saliling was one of the best trips ever of our 12 past sailing vacations. We highly recommend Royal Caribbean over all other cruise lines.

Ship Experiences

They service from our wait staff was superior to other cruise lines. They even accommodated gluten-free options from memory as they offered my dining options the prior day to make certain I had what I would like for dinner.

We did not actually enjoy the last evening's dance theme. The dancers were good but the bizzare theme based on Rocky Horror Picture Show was beyond our concepts of acceptable entertainment. I did get to catch a quick nap, though.

Jameal and Stalin, wait servers, were amazing, friendly, accurate and not bad dancers.

The ship's entire accessibility was superior to most other cruise lines.

The room was comfortable, clean and location was perfect. Loved the AC and fan controls.

Pros: The wait service staff, ship and weather were perfect

Cons: We burned our bottoms of feet on the inside pool deck - a warning would be nice

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!