Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Relaxing Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

A very welcoming atmosphere and friendly crew! Servers were always making sure things were to my liking. As a solo traveller I felt very safe.

Pros: Variety of Activities & Great Service

Cons: On-board shopping

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The Enchantment of the Seas is a mid-size ship and very easy to find my way around. I liked the large screens placed by the elevators that helped lost travellers get back to their rooms and also which events were going on for the day. The ship was clean and there were plenty of opportunities to use hand sanitizers. The layout of the room was perfect and just right. I enjoyed the artwork and furniture that were placed around the ship.
For a 3-day cruise there was plenty of food and variety. The ice-tea is very good! There was always food available.
Adequate storage, clean and tidy, large window and continual housekeeping. I suggest you bring your own shampoo, soap and handsoap.
Room service was prompt, servers friendly and in general the staff seemed to take pride in their work and ship. The Captain was visible and friendly.
There was always something to do! I really enjoyed the cabana at the ship's private island. The beach was private and more for adults. For a reasonable fee, I got towels (no waiting in line), large bottled waters, a fresh fruit plate and floating mats. All I brought with me was sunscreen and a good book. Tranquility with a beautiful tropical view!