Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had A Blast!!

Sail Date: September 27, 2013

First Timer!  Had a blast!  Will do it again.  The beach was so relaxing and refreshing.  I enjoyed looking at the bluish/green waters from my balcony and on the beach.  The ship offered more than enough activities and the entertainment was fun, fun, fun.  I love the fact that all my meals were included:  the food was tastey; I missed the lamb on the first night; some seafood (crab legs or lumb crab cakes) should become part of the menu.  Didn't get the opportunity to shop much.   I traveled with a male friend who celebrated my birthday with me (what a gentleman).   The room attendants, the servers and the staff went over and beyond their call of duty.  They all deserved the extra tip..  Thanks a million Royal Carribean Crew.   What a great experience!!   I'm ready to start palnning for 2014.  See ya soon:)

Rebecca, Maryland

Crab legs and lump crab cakes please.
Christian took very good care of us. He made sure we had every thing we needed.
Superb!!! They deserve a raise....
Wow! Outstanding...
I like your style. Keep up the good work.

Be sure you know the night before the exact departure of your transport: In our stateroom we did not hear the call for our transfer. So we missed it. At first, we were told...not worth to mention now. Let's say, "it all worked out.!"