Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best 3 night cruise

Sail Date: August 30, 2013

I'm giving Royal Caribbean Enchantmant of the Seas 5 stars because of the following:

1. I had a problem getting on the boat with my birth certificate and D.L. Royal Caribbean placed phone calls back to my state for me and in less then 30 minutes my wife and I were on the boat.

2. Are room was great and we got a free upgrade.

3. The staff was more then helpful and pleasant, everyone and I mean everyone was friendly, not putting on an act, but were down right great !

4. The event and specials on the boat were beyond anything I could have imagined. I have sailed Carnival cruise lines and this was my first Royal Caribbean cruise. They just exceeded all expectation and made Carnival look like the public bus system of cruising.

5. Check out, I usually check out and having to go through all the hassles of getting off the boat and going through customs and the long lines and chaos. Royal Caribbean has a system that is not only customer friendly but enjoyable. The wait was pleasant, not long, there was no standing, they opened the theater, had refreshment and snacks, and kept everyone informed of what was going on.

Royal Caribbean has set the bar high for all other cruise lines and they just keep getting better and better.

Calvin Greer
Top Notch
Excellent never had a bad dining service
Truly amazing and the staff was unbelievably wonderful
Best ship crew I have ever seen
EXCELLENT
I never saw one child with nothing to do
Something for everyone of all ages all the time
CoCo Cay is unbelievable and I can't wait to go back
Port Canaveral, Florida
Fast, efficient, and friendly
I love going there
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Everyone should experience CoCocay

Experience it all, from the shows, restaurants, the gift shop prices for everyone, the different parties, you will not be disappointed.