Great weekend getaway

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This cruise I have taken many times before. I will do it again. Its great for a quick getaway.
The food a always present. On this cruise I was not able to order room service off the dining room menu. This was allowed before, I was disappointed for this change.

Another problem I have with the dinning room is that is difficult to get a table for two, when my wife and I go away, it is so we can spend time alone, not with strangers in a large table. In all fairness the crew do try and accommodate, but this time we have to leave the dinning room because of this. In the past they were able to fix this on the spot. I don't know if they did not try or there was no table just for two.

Overall is was a good cruise, I have already booked another one, this time I will try and make dinning room request earlier.

If you like to drink bottled water you should bring your own.