Great Intro to Cruising

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
My 22 year daughter and I went for a mom/daughter weekend. We both had a great time! The ship was clean, modern, friendly staff, good food, and lots to do. This was my fourth cruise, but my daughters first. My first time on Royal Caribbean. I wont go back to the other "C" cruise line. No comparison. Only two things that could be better. The person selling the refillable drink cups was not at all helpful, friendly, or wanting to explain. Gave the spiel and looked at us. Another guest explained it. It is a great value. Do it! My daughter's only complaint was no chocolate milk was available. Great time!

The most user friendly port I have left from

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

skip the straw market. Over priced trinkets you can get anywhere else for half the price.