Very Nice Cruise!!! First Time Cruiser

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 19, 2013

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

I would recommend this cruise to my friends. it was very nice especially being my first time. The only thing I would change is that when it was time to leave the cruise line put an extra charge on my sea pass bill that I did not make after I had paid my bill in full the night before. But they removed it with no problem. They had very good food on the Windham buffet restaurant, but I did not see any shrimp or crab to eat. I think that should have been incorporated in the meals at least for 2 nights. If you like to be served they have a restaurant called "My fair Lady" the food was good, but needed more flavor, it was a little bland. But am planning my next cruise the same one to Bahamas! Gotta do it again now that I know how everything goes down! 4 stars!!!

Ship Experiences

wanted seafood, the room service food was not that good everything was tasted like microwave and it was cold.

Go to the Buffet style restaurant has lots of flavor and choices.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Awesome!