Great Cruise Director!!! and ship

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 13, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I took my daughter and granddaughters on this cruise and enjoyed All the shows as Marc the Cruise Director was FABULOUS and so high energy he made our trip!

The food, large ocean view rooms, shows were excellent. The room was twice the size of my last cruise room. And the service in the dining room (table 209) was not only as good as a high end restaurant but also the sense of humor of our waiters made our meals even more enjoyable! Thank you...

I will definitely recommend this cruise even if you have been to the Bahamas before the ship has plenty to keep you busy. Our biggest disappointment was that the rock climbing wall and trampoline where both closed during the trip for some unknown reason and so my older teenage granddaughters didn't have as much fun as they could have and the teen "club" was filled with young teens. Otherwise it was fabulous.

Trampoline and rock climbing wall were not open. Big disappointment