My first cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my first experience with cruising (minus the Navy!!). This was just a wonderful experience. Weather was only a little above average but you cannot control that. Crew was wonderful; expecially the stateroom attendant!!! Food was wonderful both in the dinning room and the buffet. Ports of call were all wonderful; Labardee was a wonderful beach; but it did rain on us that day; but again what can you say. Entertainment was outstanding; expecially the magical show; my girlfriend loved it!!! Very well done; and I look forward to traveling with you again; already planning our next trip this time to the Western Caribbean!!

Fantastic!

Again fantastic
Only because of poor weather