This boat was a rockin!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 09, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Can't blame the weather on the the ship. 9 days cruise, 2 days of sun. So sad.
The noise on this ship was unreal. I am talking about my room! The creaking was endless. Really as you sit and read this you will think I am nit picking, but it kept me and my husband up every night.
We knew leaving Baltimore in March was risky but the price was
right from AAA so we gave it a shot. Won't do it in March again. So many people were motion sickness. But like I said you can't blame the cruise line for the weather.
Two things I really liked about the ship, the entertainment, and the food.
The indoor pool is nice, get there early the seats fill up quick.
And with the bad weather (to cold to go on deck) you didn't have that much to do.
Go have fun! Just don't go in March, wait till it warms up.

best part

spend a little more get a good room

Old ship, old room, smell in bathroom