Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best experience

Sail Date: March 09, 2013

This was my first cruise. I could not have had a better time. The staff of The Enchantment of the Sea was out of this world. I wish I could have packed my housekeeper Natalie up and took her and my wait staff home (Wayne and Sokiro). I will always take my vacation on this ship. It was clean, food was perfection. I was always scared to take a cruise due to alll the ships you hear of breaking down, but no more fear. Way to go Royal you are the BEST!!!!!
very clean at all times