Best experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2013
This was my first cruise. I could not have had a better time. The staff of The Enchantment of the Sea was out of this world. I wish I could have packed my housekeeper Natalie up and took her and my wait staff home (Wayne and Sokiro). I will always take my vacation on this ship. It was clean, food was perfection. I was always scared to take a cruise due to alll the ships you hear of breaking down, but no more fear. Way to go Royal you are the BEST!!!!!

loved every show

very clean at all times

Always have dinner at My Fair Lady, staff and food out of this world

except the market, you feel pushed to buy