A Great Time

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2012
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Enchantment is a beautiful ship, indeed! I found all the crew to be top-notch, always trying to please. Compliment to the Chef's for their excellent Menu's and preparation of the food. Sorry to say, there was NO weight loss on this Cruise.

Dining/Food - One word - Excellent!! Thanks to all!

All Top-Notch. Kudo's to Cruise Director Luke!!

The staff were all \"Above Par\". The only staff I wasn't real pleased with were the Excursion people. I was looking for help as to excursions and was just basically handed the book to read. Questions were answered\, if I knew enough to ask\, but I was looking for more input to help pick the best excursion for me. I found out more info from fellow passengers than the excursion crew. We were told just about nothing concerning Labadee\, compared to the people from \"Explorer of the Seas\" that was also docked with us. They were told the best ways to get around and the best beaches to go to\, for example. We were told Nothing.

This rating would be excellent except that I found it curious that the Ladies Rest Room\, right outside the Orpheum Theater at the entrance to the Casino had a broken stall\, all week. This Rest Room was always used heavily after a show.

Stateroom was what was expected and meticuously cared for by the Attendant. This was my 3rd Cruise\, the first using a Inside Cabin that had naturally had no ambient light\, and we felt somewhat \"Light Deprived\". We got what we paid for\, so the saying goes. From now on\, if I Cruise on any ship\, I'll get a room with at least a porthole.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Excursion Advisors

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!