Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

a very fun and enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: October 26, 2012

A VERY GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY THE WHOLE SHIP FOR GOING NOWHERE. I WILL TRY AGAIN TO GO TO BERMUDA, BUT I HAD ONE OF THE BEST TIMES ON THIS CRUISE THAT I HAVE EVER HAD OR HOPED TO HAVE. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED BY THE ITINARY OF THE DAYS THAT I HAD FOR GOING NOWHERES. I DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE BY STAYING ON THE SHIP. EVERYONE THAT WE CAME IN CONTACT WITH ON THE SHIP WERE SUPER. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TIME.

Pros: the entertainment, the waiters and waitresses, the stewards for our stateroom,the ativities director, the cruise director

Cons: nothing

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!