Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Terrible experience

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

They boarded all passengers and started selling tons of alcohol. More alcohol sales theniI have ever seen in a cruiseship. At 3:15 pm they canceled the 330 muster drill. They then informed passengers that they would no longer be traveling to Bermuda, but instead would go out to see to \"try to find calm water.\" They said anyone can get off the ship for a refund. They went back on this statement and said it was for a voucher for another cruise. I traveled with a group of 16the via limo. We were stuck in baltimore and unable to get money from royal carribean to book another trip that week. They should never have let passenger s board. A crew member stated that they knew they weren't going to port the night before. Poor communications by Royal Carribean that cost us transportation, leave from work, time, and stress. I wouldn't use them again but I guess I have to now that they have my money held hostage in the form of a voucher.

Pros: The cruise was out of Baltimore\, so I saved on airfare

Cons: They cancelled after getting everyone onboard

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

The ship was small and older looking. It seems in need of updating to modernize it.
We ate 2 meals in the windjammer before getting off. The food was bland and there weren't many choices.
The room was standard but needed updating. Old tv\, old carpet\, small closet. Nothing like the newer ships.
The bartenders and waiters were fine. The rest of the staff was confused and providing conflicting information about the refund.