Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great family vacation!

Sail Date: August 17, 2012

This was our first family cruise so we all very excited as this was the start of a two week vacation and didn't know what to expect. The crew of the Enchantment was professional from start to finish. We felt very welcomed and at home. There was always plenty to do as far as activities went, there was a little something for everyone! One of the most fun evenings was the deck party we had. Seems like the whole ship was topside enjoying the food, fun and music.

Pros: I didn't have to lift a finger, just relax.

Cons: That I couldn't do everything I wanted. So much to choose from!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Very nice throughout, especially when you consider these ships run pretty much 24/7/365! The ship was always clean and well stocked with food and drink. No complaints.
Went to the dining room to eat all our evening meals. Was nice to sit down and order each time because the buffet gets old very quick! Food was four star and varied, service staff was excellent(Ramon/Adina)! Only thing I wish they would have done and enforce the dress code for the dinner. A lot of shorts and flip flops. Was not a deal breaker, just would have been nicer.
A little cramped for four people. So glad we got a balcony, that helped a little. Always clean and no major problems with the room except it would not get cold enough for my taste. My sisters room next door was a lot cooler.
World Class!
So much to choose from it was hard to take it all in. Some shows were so-so and some were fantastic. I don't think most people go on a cruise to catch a show anyways so not a deal breaker. But the activities based around the pool were fun and funny! Shops were very nice and and reasonably priced.