Enjoyable.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda
Helpful Vote: 1

Enchantment of the Seas

6 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 31, 2012

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

The ship was nice. It's an older ship. The common areas were in very good shape and well kept. The stateroom was nice, but the furniture was a little dated. I hear that the ship is going into dry dock in December for a facelift.

Ship Experiences

The food was good. Not as good as what I've had on other cruises. Becasue of our excurision\, we only made it to the dining room 3 times during the trip so ate mostly at the buffet.

There didn't seem to be the variety of activities I've seen on other cruises. But there was still enough to do it didn't matter to me.

Everyone working on the ship was super friendly. Our stateroom attendant Charlie was great.

We upgraded to a Junior Suite looking off the stern. Loved the room. Lots of storage! Full size bath tub (a place to set your shampoo bottles plus easy for women to shave their legs). The Aft balcony was nice except for some of the black soot from the smoke stacks would drift down onto the balcony (our stateroom attendant called it 'black snow'). Make sure you get some of their beach towels to cover the chair before you sit down.

Pros: Swimming with the Dolphins in Bermuda

Cons: Needed more time in Bermuda

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!