Incredible Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

8 Night Bermuda & Northeast (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2012
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my second time on a cruise and my first with Royal Carribean. The trip was outstanding from the stateroom to the dining room. The food was superb at dinner and the Windjammer offered many selections. I attended all the shows and found each one fantastic! I enjoyed Bermuda and sidetrips to the Bermuda Triangle for snorkeling and swimming in Horshoe Bay. I also enjoyed the nighttime Glass Bottom Boat Ride. Because I like to dance and was not there with a a husband or boyfriend, I did not participate as much as I would have liked. How about having some of the male staff be on hand for those who do not have a date?

Pros: The shows, The Happenings, Bernie Martini

Cons: Not enough time in Bermuda

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!