Nice cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

8 Night Bermuda & Northeast (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2012
the ship was nice. very clean. I did not get the wow feeling at all. the daytime and evening activities were not what I expected. I like more entertainment and not all the dance classes and dance demo's. This was not my type of entertainment. The arcade for the children was very high priced. As for the games they could have offered more. The staff was wonderful and very helpful.

the variety could have been better. I tried to get the early dinner time without success\, I was traveling with 2 small children and they could not give me early seating and the late seating was hard on the children. They could have offered some simple type of meals like they used to do but apparently now they only offer fancy food.

was not impressed at all. The variey of was limited.

Was not interesting for the 8 year old. She was not as interested in it as on another ship she sailed on.

we were impressed with their help

Ouf room steward was good

Pros: the calm seas

Cons: too much dance not enough other stuff

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!