It wasn't what we expected from Royal

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Enchantment of the Seas

8 Night Bermuda & Northeast (Baltimore Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 12, 2012

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

The entertainment was awful. There were no clocks anywhere on this ship. The staff seemed overworked and tired. The stay at the ports was cut short. The activities on the ship were boring. Bands were great the first two nights then they played the same thing over and over, there was no variety. No entertainment provided for second seating.I have been on cruises where I didn't have enough time to do all the activities..on this ship I had to play cards and games to keep myself and family entertained. There weren't enough elevators. I spent most of my time watching tv on a little tiny screen. This ship needs major upgrades. I don't think I will be taking royal until it lives up to its name.

Ship Experiences

The staff was spread thin they were all so exhausted, I don't think they are paid well at all by this cruise line. Our room attendant was harassing us for his tips, we went with family who stayed at another room, he went to ask them for us and told them to remind us to tip him. at the end he didn't say thank you. Just took his envelope and left.

Pros: Pools are opened late, shopping and the Viking club

Cons: Everything else

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.