Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

easy vacation

Sail Date: July 06, 2012

My weird dietary restrictions were not even the slightest problem for the experienced, kind and professional staff on this ship. My food was always well within my diet and I was never made to feel as if I was the slightest imposition. In fact, I was left with the impression that it was a pleasure for the dining staff to have an opportunity to serve.
The adult pool area met my leisure needs with soothing music away from the screaming teens. In fact, I was barely aware that this cruise was full of kids because of the efficient use of space.
However, the casual dining area was an exception to this. Not to be antisocial, but I teach, getting away from it all involves getting away from kids. A grown up casual dining would be nice. Also, the snack bar that offered unlimited pizza and burgers was beyond the grown up pool. This led to kids parading through the meditative music to get their carb fixes. The music served as deterrent, and kids were seldom there for long.

Pros: great staff

Cons: lack of 30+ am activities

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!