Grest Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 08, 2012
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my second curise on The Enchanment of the Seas and just as enjoyable as the first. It was the first time for my children and grandchildren and they loved it as much as me or more.

The food in the Windjammer was not as good as the last cruise in May of 2011.. However the food in the My Fair Lady was excellent. Ther was a mix up the first night as two of my grandchildren (minors) were seated at a different table then the rest of us. The problem was taken care of before the end of the evening.

All personnel on the ship were outstanding.

The ship was just the right size for us. Easy to get around.

Staterooms need to be updated.

Pros: Activities on board

Cons: Bunk bed instead of pull out

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!