Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Grest Cruise

Sail Date: June 08, 2012

This was my second curise on The Enchanment of the Seas and just as enjoyable as the first. It was the first time for my children and grandchildren and they loved it as much as me or more.

Pros: Activities on board

Cons: Bunk bed instead of pull out

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The food in the Windjammer was not as good as the last cruise in May of 2011.. However the food in the My Fair Lady was excellent. Ther was a mix up the first night as two of my grandchildren (minors) were seated at a different table then the rest of us. The problem was taken care of before the end of the evening.
Staterooms need to be updated.
All personnel on the ship were outstanding.
The ship was just the right size for us. Easy to get around.