Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a good cruise

Sail Date: February 27, 2012

dining in the casual buffet type restaurant wasn't great. eggs overcooked, no variety at breakfast, some of the service staff, standing around,Several times I was in lounges when bar service was available and was never approached, to ask if I wanted a beverage. I would have ordered one , but I was not going to go to the bar to get it when the bar service was just standing around.

Pros: main dining experience at dinner

Cons: lack of variety in activities

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

when it rained, no one was around to remove excess water from deck, so there was puddles, on the jogging track.
in the dinner, thedinig room was exceptional, every other time in there and the upstairs buffet restaurant not so good.
guest acts were great, thesingers and dancers ok, the songs selected in their shows were not well known and the arrangements were weak.
small size, layed out well, shower ridiculously small