Absolutely delightful

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

12 Night Southern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 16, 2012
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The overall impressions were good, clean, well layed out. I was able to find my way around pretty easily. This is the second time on this ship. I loved having a balony. The downsize was early seating. We were confirmed for 6:00 and was moved to 8:30 without being notified. We were linked with other family members who had requested the 8:30 seating which is way to late for us. This was straightened out by Tuesday, 1/17 but we really had to raise a stink about it before we were given the 6:00 seating for 2.

Would like to see more traditional dishes added to the menu as well in the dining room. Examples: Pasta dishes, traditional soups, sides such as baked potatoes, and more green vegetables.

My cabin # was 7568 and Danny was wonderful. He was very attentive and kept our cabin neat and clean at all times. Our waiter Edmond and Mark were also very sweet and the service was excellent. We were table #86.

Pros: The cabana in Hatiti, the waiters, the room attendent were all very accomodating

Cons: The lack of dress code enforcement at dinner, need I say more.....

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!