Great looking ship, just bad conditions

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2011
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The ship was very nicely decorated. The food was excellent. The wait staff, bar staff, and stateroom crew were phenomenal. The cruise director and his staff were poor, however. There were very few activities outside by the pool like I'm used to. We did not even arrive in Nassau until almost 3pm (how are you supposed to enjoy a day that late?) Then we skipped an entire port (Cococay, the one I was looking forward to most) due to rough seas, so I thought some kind of gesture or reimbursement would have been nice. I know there are few 2-person dining room tables, but my request for one was not even heard. There should be more available. The 6-person table I was seated at offered no privacy and turned out quite annoying with the people I was seated with. The shows were dull, especially the comedy shows. The piano bar performer was the worst I've had yet. He had no personality and brought no interest to that room. The stateroom television channel selection was awful. During New Years Eve night, there wasn't even a countdown to midnight! There was champagne and balloons, but awkwardly nobody knew when midnight hit. And I know it is just a final piece of bad luck, but during the last day (when we finally had our first glimpse of constant sun outside), we were forced inside for almost 2 hours for the Coast Guard helicopter to hover above to rescue a sick person. I understand that is out of anyone's control, but a last hindrance that I wish did not happen.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!