I Have Sailed on Better Ships

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 20, 2011
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I have been on seven cruises and this was the worst. The entertainment was dull. The DJ did not interact with his audience. By 11:00 PM the ship was dead. Every night the club had 6 people max at 12:00 midnight. After the last dinner you were hard pressed to find something good to eat.. The hamburgers were dry and the bread was stale. The only redeeming quality is the port of calls.

The entertainment was dull. The DJ was not good, He did not interact with his audience nor did he play up to date songs. There were no good shows on the ship.

Do not go on the Barcardi rum tour this is a waste of money.
This is a beautiful island. Just be weary when you get off the ship. You may be overwhelmed by the taxi drivers.
This was the best stop on the cruise. Be weary of the rocky beach. I was told that Barefoot beach was the best. The swimming was great. I felt like I was on an island that had been pictured in a movie.

Pros: The ports that the ship docked at.

Cons: not eough entertaiment of quality. Ship room could have been cleaner.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.