Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas is enchanting

Sail Date: January 01, 2011

This was my first cruise and I was pleasantly surprised to discover how much fun it is. The food was international, varied, and delicious. The musicans were a nice mix from classical to calypso. The activites kept me entertained and provided a nice opportunity to meet other passengers. The staff was top notch. I wished we could have spent 2 days at Coco Cay, that island was FUN. The snorkling area was full of beautiful fish.

Pros: The food and music

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

I was in the ocean view stateroom. comfortaable and quiet.
Key West, Florida
Port Canaveral, Florida
I should have just gone to the beach.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We should have two days here, it was fun
Don't Miss: snorkling and the children's beach and the nature trail