Great Experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 21, 2010
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
We had a great time. The boat was not one of the larger boats but the pool area was fantastic. We especially loved the suspended track over the pool area. However, the best part of the ship was the staff. The were wonderful. I can't say enough about them. If I even looked a little like I needed help someone was there to ask me if I needed assistance even if they were busy doing something else. The only draw back was that the shows were geared toward an older crowd but they were still well done and we did enjoy them.

Pros: The pool area and the staff

Cons: The shows were geared toward an older crowd

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!