Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A good experience

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

We just returned from a cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas. The staff on the ship was incredible! There was an abundance of activities on the ship for all age groups. My cruise lasted 9 days, and I was able to escape from reality.

Pros: Classical music groups

Cons: The food

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

I chose My Time Dining and that was very convenient and flexible.
Employees worked around the clock to keep the ship clean.
The staff went above and beyond to make our stay very pleasurable.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
It rained all day so that put a damper on our activities.
Samana, Dominican Republic
I didn't enjoy the port.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The rain was again part of the party. We visited the city and its view was stunning. Unfortunately it rained all day.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The setting was beautiful. I wish that the cruise line would have introduced us to the local cuisine and to more mainstream Haitian music.