A good experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
We just returned from a cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas. The staff on the ship was incredible! There was an abundance of activities on the ship for all age groups. My cruise lasted 9 days, and I was able to escape from reality.

I chose My Time Dining and that was very convenient and flexible.

The staff went above and beyond to make our stay very pleasurable.

Employees worked around the clock to keep the ship clean.

The rain was again part of the party. We visited the city and its view was stunning. Unfortunately it rained all day.
It rained all day so that put a damper on our activities.
The setting was beautiful. I wish that the cruise line would have introduced us to the local cuisine and to more mainstream Haitian music.
I didn't enjoy the port.

Pros: Classical music groups

Cons: The food

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!