Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

So relaxing

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and it was a great experience. It was very conveinent getting to the ship and check in and boarding was very easy. I have to say I loved the days at sea just laying out and tanning or walking around. We also met some lovley people at our dining seating. This was probably one of my favorite vacations.

Pros: Friendly staff, great food, very relaxing

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

We met many very kind and helpful staff members. Our dining room waiters were very attentive and kind.
I went to a few of the shows and thought they were not the best. My favorite was just going to karaoke. It was more fun than the shows.