Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Misleading

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

I recently was aboard the enchantment of the sea, things were going well on the second day, I asked my beautiful Girlfriend to marry me. As in my any event of this magnitude, we wanted to celebrate it throughout the gulf of mexico but, my wife and i begin have diharrea and, we tried not to let that hold us back but, then we took and excursion that we registerd and paid for on the ship only to be swindle out of money and be dropped off at a location not designated by the ship. this forced us to take and extra cab to make it back to the ship in time. it was frightening. We spoke to Guest Relations and all we got was an apology,

I found this to be very dissappointing since my finance and i are in our 40's...we have 4 children between the two of us and it was her first cruise, and my first on Royal Carribean.

I was so upset at the lack of responsibility by the ship, I am not sure we would take that ship again...we are planning to have our wedding on a ship with our family but, I am not sure if we will consider Royal Carribean in that choice.

Thank You.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.