Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An OKay Cruise

Sail Date: August 08, 2009

The beginning of our cruise was great! We met great people and friendly staff. After a couple of days we had some problems. Some one got off with our digital camera the last night and looking for someone to help my husband and I was a joke. I went to the customer relations desk,which at the time had a very long line and I needed to see if someone turned in my camera. So i polietly went to the lady that was helping someone and asked her nicely if anyone had tunred in a Digital camera and she rudely responded to me to get in the back of the line. All she had to tell me was yes or no and I could continue somewhere else looking for it. Instead I stood in like for 30 mins. That is long enough for someone to take off with my camera and us not be able to find it, and that is what happend. Then my husband was at one of the shows one night and he was told to come back for a prize he had won. They told him to come back the last day of the cruise and they would give it to him.Well we did the night before we returned to our port of call and searched for the person and your staff informed us they were off duty and no where to be found. That is what we got all day. We were not happy. His prize was supposed to be a Del Sol prize package, which we were looking forward to. Instead the last day before getting off the ship we went to the relations desk and told them the exact thing I'm typing and they gave us a royal carrinean hat and pen. I was very angry with the service and Unless we are proven otherwise that Royal Carribean is a great cruise line, we will not recommend this cruise line to anyone. Thank you so much!

Pros: The ports of call

Cons: The staff. We had some problems with some of the Staff being very rude to us. But some of them were very curtious and very pleasant to be around!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
A must see! Beautiful waters!