A wonderful cruise!!!!!! 09-15-08

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
We chose this ship for our 10 year anniversary cruise.We had never cruise before. This was the first and I have to say Enchantment of the seas exceeded by far my expectations. There was so much to do all the time we had to pick and choose.we did the sit down dinner every evening food was great service was unbelieveable. Are state room we chose with a balcony love it. The room service for are room alone was great the ship was beautiful.We met people who was on this ship for a second time.We knew after we met them we had a made a great choice.My friends who have cruise many cruise lines have told me there is no comparison to Royal Caribbean. We will can't wait for are next cruise.

Pros: Entertainment , the ship

Cons: waiting to board

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!