Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

AWFUL CRUISE EXPERIENCE

Sail Date: September 20, 2008

Overall it was clean; The area around the pool had a lot of indents and holes; the carpet did overlay them but it made walking across it very difficult. I did not like the fact that I was refused service because I still have my life jacket in my hand.,

Pros: First day was wonderful. After that it was all down hill

Cons: Same food for lunch and dinner; sewer down at first port from 10a to 4p; not very many selections for room service. Room service did not complete order correctly and charged me for lemonade!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.