AWFUL CRUISE EXPERIENCE

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 20, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Overall it was clean; The area around the pool had a lot of indents and holes; the carpet did overlay them but it made walking across it very difficult. I did not like the fact that I was refused service because I still have my life jacket in my hand.,

Pros: First day was wonderful. After that it was all down hill

Cons: Same food for lunch and dinner; sewer down at first port from 10a to 4p; not very many selections for room service. Room service did not complete order correctly and charged me for lemonade!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.