Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not a so wonderful cruise

Sail Date: August 28, 2008

We recently went on the Enchantment of the Sea, expecting to sail to Cozumel but unfortunately we were not announced by anything or anybody until we boarded on the cruise before we found out that it's not going to Cozumel. Instead we are rerouted to the Bahamas due to the storm. I would expect to get at least some kind of credit back since it is cheaper to go to the Bahamas if I would like to go there. However, I have been to the Bahamas more than 3 times so it was nothing exciting anymore. It is also a disappointment to be at sea the entire Saturday night until Monday morning so that the cruise just linger out there. Although it only takes a few hours to sail from the Bahamas back to Ft Lauderdale. I consider this trip such a waste of time and money for what we paid for. It is not worth it.

Pros: The servers

Cons: The ship were supposed to go to Cozumel but got rerouted to the Bahamas

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

Key West, Florida
It was a waste of time to extend the hours at Key West since I have been there and done that many many times. There was no great beach. No sites to see. We just basically walked around Duval St. for a little bit and that was it.
Don't Miss: nothing