GREAT, GREAT TIME

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This trip was a 16th birthday gift to my daughter. She had the choice of a number of activities to celebrate her day, and she chose the cruise. What a great choice. She had a ball; the only down side was that there were not many kids her age on the cruise, but despite that, we had a ball. Key West was interesting; we visited a museum, at her insistence, and I totally enjoyed it. I cannot recall the name of the museum but in the front of it , there is a huge Ma and Pa Kettle statute. Food was very good, room service (one of my girl's favorite things) was as usual great. The show on Friday nite, "Rocket..." was fabulous, I would have paid to see it, the entertainers were truly gifted. The cruise director "Mark" is a nut and very entertaining. We have a window suite and it was great. Our "butler" was great although I hardly saw him. Our table waitress was simply wonderful. All in all, we had a really blessed, great vacation.
Snorkeling and the beach were just great.
The museum with a huge statute of Ma and Pa Kettle in the front. Great place.

Pros: THE EXPLORATION ADVENTURE OF SNORKELING OFF THE COAST OF COZUMEL

Cons: THE FACT THAT WE DID NOT HAVE AN EXTRA DAY

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!