Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

exactlly what we wanted

Sail Date: July 21, 2008

I took this cruise with my 15 year old son and we both had a great time. The ports were wonderful (Key West, Cozumel and Belize) - lots of options of things to do. there were tons of kids on the ship and my son found a bunch of friends on the first night. The food was very good - better than I expected in the main dining room and the service all over the ship was exceptional. It was perfect for us - plenty of things for the 2 of us to do together and also plenty of things for us to do separately.

Pros: great service, great atmosphere, lots to do, plenty of deck chairs around the pool

Cons: running out of food at the Windjammer buffet

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

we arranged a cooking class with a local chef and had a great time
Belize City, Belize
the cave tubing was fantastic
Key West, Florida