Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruising the Caribbean

Sail Date: May 08, 2008

This is the 2nd time on this ship. If you prefer a smaller ship, than this is the one for you. The majority of the staff will call you by your name. The personal treatment was an added bonus. The food in the dining room was not the greatest and that was really my only complaint. The other dining areas had excellent food and the BBQ at sea was delicious. We stayed in an Ocean View cabin with a large window. The room and attendent were both good. If you are a frequent traveller on RC, I recommend going to the Crown and Anchor cocktail party. It is always a lot of fun. Do I recommend this ship, yes, although I prefer the larger ship, this ship always provides great memories.

Pros: The people

Cons: The dining room food

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
If you love jewelry, go to Abaco Gold, people watching down Duvall street is always fun and any bar is a great bar in Key West
Love the food and the shopping.